Friday, August 05, 2011

Tonight's the night!



So excited! Tonight's the night of my big booksigning at Barnes & Noble! I've never had the store theme the entire night around my book :) But what better theme? FIREMEN!!!

I'll be signing books at 6:30 until probably about 8:15. At 7:00, there will be a kids fireman-book storyhour in the back, and fireman from the city will be demostrating equipment. My fireman husband and his friend from their District station will also be there, available for photo opps with kids and showing off all their bunker gear for anyone interested. Bring your kids and your camera!!

I'll also have a big giveaway basket to giveaway, complete with books, candy, kitchenwares, and a gift card - drawing to be held at 7:30 (MUST be present to win! - too big to mail!)

I can't wait! :) Will post pics of the night next week.

Happy weekend, everyone! And if you haven't gotten your copy of Fireman Dad yet, check your local Walmart or click this link HERE!

And good news, e-readers! Fireman Dad and ALL my backlist of books are also available on Amazon via Kindle :)

2 comments:

Anne said...

Aww have fun and take LOTS of pictures!!

Preslaysa said...

Can't wait to see pix form the book signing.