Monday, August 08, 2011

Booksigning pics!

Booksigning pics! And a few others for fun such as our weekend anniversary date! 7 years :)

The tiny baby in the booksigning pics below is my youngest fan ;) A sweet couple just had him 6 weeks ago and got him a new fireman onesie for the signing! Such a great family. There's also a pic of my good friend holding a book up to her pregnant belly, hehe. Gotta love new fans on the way ;)

My "cousin" Tim! (below) :)



Giveaway basket! (above)



My hubby and his coworker (mine is on the right)





Reading to Little Miss after the signing was almost over. She was so patient for my parents in the kids section all evening :) She got new two new books!












Good friends, good times...








Hehehee



My fireman!




Love this one!







Sweet baby!







My table before it started



Little Miss's good friend and my good friend (her mama!) as well!




Ready to go to Nana's for slumber party, for mommy and daddy's date night :)


Yay! Time for a date! No curfew! hehe




Just one Sunday the other week before church...



No comments: