Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Couldn't resist....

WHAT IS YOUR JANE AUSTEN INSPIRED NAME?
Take the quiz here!
My results:

Your Name is Miss Henrietta Bertram
How quick come the reasons for approving what we like! - Jane Austen
* * * * *
and just for kicks...
WHO IS YOUR DREAM GUY - JACOB OR EDWARD?
(come on, you know wanna play....hehe!!) Take the quiz here!
My results:

Your Dream Guy is Edward

You are a true romantic, and for you, love is a very emotional and passionate thing. You want to be wooed, charmed, and even seduced. You have old fashioned ideas about romance. You don't mind being with a protective guy like Edward, as long as he has your best interests at heart. You like being taken care of completely, even if things get a little intense at times.
(interesting...I would have sworn I was Team Jacob...)
Come on, fess up. You know you played. What is your Jane Austen name and dream guy? (hey, if we combine the two we might get a new book idea! haha!)

4 comments:

Georgiana Daniels said...

Mine is:

Your Name is Lady Susanna Pope

Dude, I've never heard of her, LOL!

Leslie said...

This was fun! I am Lady Margaret Johnson :)

I didn't do the Twilight one...haven't read the books and haven't seen the movies...just not into them lol

Lori said...

I'm Betsy! lol Lady Betsy O'Brien. But I don't know how much confidence I have in this one. I put the same thing in three times and got three different names... aliases maybe. Hey, book idea! ;)

Betsy St. Amant said...

Lori, I did too! lol Definitely a luck of the draw type thing. But still fun =) Georgiana, they're not actual Jane Austen characters! Just "inspired" as in could be.