Thursday, May 13, 2010

Confessions for a Shoe-a-holic

I've mentioned that I've been exercising regularly again. Kickboxing, floor routines with hand weights and crunches, etc. I've even gotten to the point where I climb flighs of stairs in the office where I work part time. When the afternoon lull hits and I crave chocolate, I slip out the back hallway door and start hiking down the inside stairwell and climb up.

Two days ago, I climbed 7 flights of stairs in 4 inch heels. Yesterday was 8 flights in 3 1/2 inch heels. I'm kinda curious if I wear 3 inch heels today if I can climb 9 flights...

So when I stumbled up on this quiz, I had to take it...yes, that's right. If you hadn't figured this out yet, my name is Betsy St. Amant, and I'm a shoe addict. I LOVE shoes. When we bought our house, the giant walk in closet (and I do mean giant, it's literally big enough to be a bedroom) was a huge selling point...and guess what? The entire floor on my 3/4 of the closet is lined with double rows of shoes. Designer, name brand, clearance, off-brand. $50 shoes, $3 flip flops, $20 Payless sales...and everything in between. Sketchers running shoes, shoes with bows, shoes with stripes, giraffe print ballet flats, coral pumps, silver wedges, black lacy heels...seriously, I love shoes.

And, uh, let's just say I was a little bummed with my results!!!

You Are Loafers

You are confident, powerful, and successful.Hard working and business like, you always dress and act appropriately. You are consistent and a bit conservative. You aren't really susceptible to trends, although you always dress well. While you tend to be formal, you know how to adapt to your surroundings.So are professional at work... but more laid back when your with your friends.
You should live: In a huge city
You should work: In a competitive field where you can rise to the top
Take the quiz HERE! And see if you got a more fun pair!! ;)

3 comments:

Sherri M said...

ROFL - I don't even get shoes. You Are Bare Feet
You are a true free spirit, and you can't be tied down.
Even wearing shoes can be a little too constraining for you at times!

You are very comfortable in your own skin.
You are one of the most real people around. You don't have anything to hide.

Open and accepting, you are willing to discuss or entertain almost any topic.
You are a very tolerant person. You are accepting and not judgmental.

You should live: Somewhere warm

You should work: At your own business, where you can set the rules

Linda said...

You Are Clogs
You are a solid and down to earth person.
You seek – and almost always achieve – a really sound balance in your life.

You are stylish yet comfortable. Mellow but driven. Excited yet calm.
You are the perfect mesh of contradictions.

No matter what happens, you have the ability to stay well grounded in your life.
People know that they can truly depend on you.

You should live: In Europe

You should work: At a company dedicated to helping the world


That all sounds pretty fun except the live in Europe part, I'm happy where I am, thank you.

renewd42 said...

I am a flip flop, or so it says. LOL I might as well be them, I wear them all year long. Great post. Loved it!! Now...where are my other pair of flip flops? LOL