Monday, December 28, 2009

Holiday Palooza


Whew! What a week!
I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas weekend. I know ours was busy but fun, with lots of family time, laughter, and of course, FOOD!

Here are a few fun pics of the big event!!!
Christmas Eve at my grandparents...

Christmas morning, at home then at my parent's house...


She loved her wagon, new toy vacuum cleaner and baby stroller the most!
Did Santa bring you something special?
Hubby gave me a gift card for a professional massage, woohoo! And I got much needed curtains for my living room and bathroom, and a lot of artwork to hang to finish our decorating.
Any extra fun memories to share? Please do!!

2 comments:

Georgiana Daniels said...

Adorable pics! I especially love the one of you and Audrey with your heads together. Yay for a massage! Woot!

I shared my favorite memory today on my blog--the one I texted you about. Haven't laughed that hard in at least a year. Good times!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!