Monday, December 07, 2009

Achoo!

So Saturday, I along with many others from the North Louisiana/East Texas area, gathered together at Canton Trade Days and shopped til we dropped. Literally. The temps were super cold and the booth pavillions, while covered, were open on the sides, minus the sun, so it was actually colder in the booths than in the parking lots. But it was girl's day, and we had a blast and I checked off the few remaining items on my Christmas list!



But now I'm sneezing and congested and last night I had a sore throat. That part is gone now, its all in my head at the moment. All signs point to allergies/being in the elements, I don't believe its a virus. Just annoying! To make myself feel better, I cooked a homemade chicken noodle soup, and it was spicier than I intended (probably because I couldn't smell what I was adding to the pot! lol) Well I think it worked too well, because now I'm a drippy faucet. Oh well. It was tasty!




How are you faring with the cold season? Hopefully avoiding the flu and cold viruses! I am determined to feel better ASAP, because this is a busy week of Christmas parties and get-togethers I do not want to miss!!

2 comments:

Georgiana Daniels said...

Hope you feel better soon!

We've had more than our fair share of colds and yuck, but right now we're all healthy, and grateful!

Lori said...

Ny-quil, baby! ;) Hope you feel better soon!