Friday, December 18, 2009

Good news!

Good news! My agent, Tamela, re-posted the article I wrote for SCRIBBLE CHICKS Wednesday on Hartline's Literary Blog. Check it out here! She's running it as a series. Part two will be up the 22nd. Hartline's blog is written by the four agents in their company and is really great for advice, encouragement, and industry news.

In other news...

My husband called me on his way home from work this morning. He said "Are you sitting down?" I said "Yes" and he proceeded to tell me that he started reading The Best of Evil by Eric Wilson (see previous blog post!) at about 7:00 in the evening.

He finished it at 3:30 in the morning. My husband! A non-reader! This is huge. And in case you didn't realize, firemen really appreciate sleep because of their crazy schedules. For him to miss sleep for the sake of a book is just, well, a Christmas miracle.

Now he's asking for the sequel. I'm so glad I was sitting down! ;)

2 comments:

ARISTIONO NUGROHO said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Georgiana Daniels said...

That is so cool! Yay for a reading husband--huge milestone!