Hey friends! I had wanted to load my ACFW Conference pics here for your viewing, but there are so many it would literally take me hours.
So, instead, click on these two differents links and it will take you to my facebook album to view there. You don't have to be a facebook member to see them, don't worry. This is just a much faster way for me to share the pictures.
Highlights of the trip:
* Late night talks in the lobby with Susan May Warren
* Hubby being at my side during the huge book signing event
* Feeling so beyond exhausted Sunday morning that one would have thought we were all drunk in the hotel hallway. Lori, Jenness and I couldn't stop laughing.
* The worship times! Amazing as always. The song "Your Name" is so very special.
* Having great feedback and networking opportunities from various editors and houses
* Being dubbed "The Writing Machine" by the a group of new writers! lol Hey guys!
* Stalking and finally finding Julie Lessman, only to have her make ME sit behind HER spot at the booksigning to sign my novel to her. What a sweetheart!
* Making new friends like Andrew, and getting to meet onlinen friends Liz and Katie face to face! And Eileen! And so many others! What a blessing to finally meet =)
* Conquering my fears and flying for the first time in my life at age 25 - now I can say I've consumed a Quarter Pounder at 30,000 feet ;)
* Jenness's special delivery mint in the middle of the night! LOL!
* Girl talk with my roomies
* Posing with the Ladies in Purple with Deb Raney =)
* The amazing workshops, especially Susie and Rachel's. Learned SO much. My brain hurts.
* Getting to meet another editor from my publishing house, Steeple Hill, in person. Hi Tina!
* Finding an amazing little local bakery called Big Fat Cupcake that totally changed my life. lol
I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but I'm still not fully recovered yet. Little Miss and I are being lazy today and eating cereal and watching cartoons. =) NEED MORE SLEEP!!!