Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Almost time!

Almost time!!

This is my last post until probably next Monday. I leave early in the morning for Denver! I can't wait. I'm excited AND nervous. Hopefully I'll discover I love to fly! We'll see. Stranger things have happened. =)

Today is packing and laundry and cleaning the house before we go. Chaos as usual!!!

I'm already sad about leaving my Little Miss. But she'll have fun and be safe with my parents. She loves her Nana and Papa! Its just going to be SO HARD. I've never been away that long - even if this is for a good cause. It'll be good for both of us.....I think..... :::sniff::::

Who else is going to conference out there? And if you can't go this year, what are you going to be working on this week?

1 comment:

Eileen Astels Watson said...

I'll be there, Betsy. Are you going for the EB too, if you leave tomorrow? I'll be there. I leave at 10 am tomorrow too.

Have safe travels!