This is me and my sis, and no, its not the same dress =)
My sister and the bride!! Britny!
Little Miss in the middle! =)
Lessons learned from the wedding?
1. The "Cupid Shuffle" dance takes on an entirely new aerobic dimension when performed with a 20 lb toddler on one's hip--and in heels! My side is still sore but it was so fun!
2. My 14 month old can be persuaded through teddy grahams and goldfish to stay silent during an entire 30 minute wedding ceremony.
3. A couple really can be married sixty-two years (the DJ found them in the crowd while setting up a dance for married couples only...wow!) The secret to their success? They said Commitment, plain and simple.
4. My husband completely breaks the unofficially known rule "white men can't dance" .
5. Only in Louisiana will a DJ play the Bunny Hop or Brick House immediately followed by a country song.
6. Get-away cars for the bride and groom are still decorated in Saran-Wrap.
7. My parents still love to slow dance together after 30 years of marriage.
8. Little Miss is capable of staying up past her bedtime and getting not just a second wind, but a third and a fourth.
9. Mini oreo cookies heal all wounds.
10. Bridesmaids have no shame =)