Monday, June 22, 2009

Joining the ranks....

I'm super excited to announce that as of July 2nd this year, I'll be a SAHM! (stay at home mom).





This has been a long time dream of mine and we're finally making it happen. No, God is making it happen. Everything has come together in regards to second jobs and my writing and we're taking the leap of faith! I'm terrified yet peaceful and I can't wait!

I'll get to stay home with Little Miss and work on my writing. Talk about a dream come true, and more than worth tightening the belt a few notches.

Pray for us as we venture on this new journey. And please keep praying for my MIL. No changes since my last update regarding the EEG. At least now, in July, my little family will be together and can travel together to visit her.

Praise God for this dream come true! =)

4 comments:

Eileen Astels Watson said...

So happy for you, Betsy!!

I'm praying for your mom, and for writing time as a SAHM, too.

TheFancyFritter said...

Hey Betsy! I can't tell you how excited I am for you! You are going to have so much fun with Audrey & she is going to love being with you all the time! I really can't wait to get the girls together! It will be so fun to hang out during the day with them!

I'm still praying for your mother in law and I'm hoping some positive changes happen soon!

Talk to ya soon!

Georgiana Daniels said...

Woohoo!! Exciting times ahead! You're going to be great at it.

Erica Vetsch said...

Yay! Congratulations, Betsy, on acheiving this goal. God is good.