Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Book Signing!


Yesterday, my local Barnes & Noble store invited me to do a book signing for RETURN TO LOVE in July! I'm so excited. I'll be posting more details closer to time for my local friends, but just wanted to celebrate the good news today.

I have an entire month to scheme and plan the details of what I want to bring with me to make it even more fun for my readers. I know free candy is a must, and I'm also considering a themed give-away basket with the email sign-up for my newsletter.

Any other ideas? =)

6 comments:

Georgiana Daniels said...

That's so exciting! I can't wait to see the pictures.

Kate said...

Congrats on the book signing! You are becoming a local celebrity! Your next step is perhaps becoming one of the celebrities at the Mudbug Madness Celebrity Crawfish Eating Contest.

Eileen Astels Watson said...

Congratulations! That's so cool!

I'm so excited right now, I just found your book in my postal box. Can't wait to finish the two I have on the go to get to yours!

Rachel Leigh Smith said...

Love the cover! I've never seen the St. Charles street cars on a book cover before.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for book signing!

Liz Johnson said...

Did you get some good ideas? I'm doing a booksigning in my hometown of Yuma, AZ in July, and suddenly, I have no idea what to do or expect. :) Mind if I steal your candy idea? I think bribery is good way to go! :)