Saturday, March 31, 2012

And then she was 28...

Goodbye 27! Hello 28!

I ushered in my first day of being 28 by taking a girls trip to Canton, Texas with my mom, daughter, sister and her daughter for SHOPPING! Was really fun and I came home with a new wallet, a beautiful vintage style top, toys for the Little Miss, some awesome salsa mix, a surprise for my hubby, etc. Great day!

My bday Friday was fun too. I had a fabulous group of 17 friends and family go to one of those Japanese grill restaurants where the chefs cook in front of you with fire and theatrics and fun tricks like tossing eggs in their hats (Little Miss LOVED that!) We got sushi and steak and shrimp and veggies, then everyone headed to my mom's house for a two-layer strawberry and vanilla cake (with confetti icing of course)

My hubby surprised me an iPod nano, so I'm really excited to hit the gym Monday with my new tunes! He also had my car detailed inside and - GASP - made the bed. I kid you not.

So far 28 is great. ;)

Will post bday pics next week! Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! It sounds like you had a great one.