Hilarious romance author Colleen Thompson being silly. =)
(and no, hers aren't the erotica books. lol)
2. Networking with various agents and editors, including an editor that works for my current publisher and an agent who is under the same agency as my current agent!
3. Attending Sara Reyes (of Fresh Fiction) workshop on Marketing. She inspired me to start Tweeting on Twitter, so come find me, fellow birdy friends!
4. The yummy conference reception snacks.
5. The booksigning, where I sold several books, got to chat with friend and Barnes & Noble CRM Elizabeth Hadwin for a while, and laugh with the two author ladies next to me. We had fun.
6. Encouraging others before their appointments with editors and agents - so nervewracking, and I think I was able to help soothe a few nerves and offer support. Others did that for me starting out, and I'm happy to return the favor!
7. Learning about various publishing houses that I don't get the chance to hear about often, being so immersed in the CBA (Christian book industry)
8. Giving my hubby and Little Miss a chance to have a full, much needed Daddy-Daughter day. It included playing with the neighbor's dog, lots of outside porch time in the wagon, and running around Bass Pro with a large Sonic Sprite. =)
There were more, but I'm still a little tired and have a busy week ahead, so I must stop for now.
Happy Monday everyone!