Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It's the little things...

It's the little things in life, isn't it? Like the fact that I'm downright giddy about getting to go to Frozen Frog, a super fun self-serve yogurt place, later today with my Little Miss. The best part is, she thinks we're going for her ;) I get cool mom points AND delicious yogurt with all the toppings I am willing to pay for. hehehe.

What's your day booster? What's the "little things" for you?

For me, the list continues:

1. Fuzzy cozy socks
2. The gray Old Navy sweatshirt I stole from my husband when we were dating about 8 years ago.
3. A cold Diet Coke straight out of the fridge.
4. A text message from a friend
5. The smell of my cupcake Scentsy wafting through the house
6. The joy of knowing I just completed 3.5 miles and 365 calories on the Elliptical, and am alive to tell about it.
7. Late night TV I recorded and get to watch alone while Little Miss sleeps (The Bachelor, The Voice, American Idol, etc.
8. Sprinkles, on well, anything...

What's yours? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool to know you've survived the elliptical...keep doing it! and post photos of before/after images of yourself =) it will be fun and motivating!

God bless you Betsy!