Friday, February 24, 2012

In honor of the weekend...

This weekend I'm speaking at the one-day Christian Writers Conference at Benton United Methodist Church outside of town. I started writing my workshop and of course, I somehow incorporated a shoe metaphor into the teaching. This happens to me all the time, and without effort. I'm a little nervous about it, and so is my husband ;)

In honor of my upcoming workshop, I thought we should take a shoe quiz...

CLICK HERE to take it!

Here's my results!

YOU ARE DETERMINED.

You are both ambitious and passionate. You crave success, but you're going to become successful on your own terms.You are intense and over the top. You have a magnetic personality that others stop and notice.You are both exciting and intoxicating. You are definitely a whirlwind of excitement.You may worry about making an impression, but rest assured that no one ever forgets you.

Hmmm. Interesting.

What'd you get? :)

No comments: