Thursday, July 07, 2011

Starring... ?

So I've been doing blog interviews, getting ready to promote my August 1st release FIREMAN DAD from Love Inspired, and one question that keeps coming up from my interviewers is who I would cast in the heroine and hero roles if FIREMAN DAD became a movie. Fun question, but hard!

I ended up going with Julianne Hough and Josh Duhamel (really, you can't go wrong with him. hehe) And for my current novel I'm finishing up now, releasing April 2012, I decided on Anne Hathaway and Bradley Cooper (with short spiky hair)

Who would you cast in the role of your novel or work in progress? Have you ever thought about it? I suppose its a good thing that if any of my books ever were actually optioned for a movie, the casting decisions would NOT be mine. :)

No comments: