Friday, June 18, 2010

So....

I'm under deadline today for a cover story for the Forum, a local newspaper where I freelance, and this is my first day at home with my babygirl in three days because of my part time job, and I'm trying to researchfulltime jobs online and help my husband send in his resumes while he's working his part time job today, and there are two loads of laundry needing to be put away and bills begging to be paid (thank you God that this month we can do that!)

So in other words, this is all the blog you are getting today :)

Have a blessed Friday! Enjoy your job, your family, your friends, your children...and whatever you are doing today, remember to do it all for the glory of God!

Have a great weekend!!

PS - say a pray for a young woman named Candace today who will be attending the funeral of her husband and two children whom she lost in a flood in Arkansas at Albert's Pike last week. Thank you.

No comments: