Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!!



Yesterday we celebrated Father's Day. For some who don't have good relationships with their dad or who have already lost their father on this earth, it can be a rough holiday. But I'm so blessed to say that I was able to celebrate with my Daddy and my hubby, who is the best dad to Little Miss that I could ever ask for =)


We did lunch after church with my parents and sister. It was fun - gotta love pizza for any holiday :)


One of the best parts was that Saturday night when I took Little Miss to sign her daddy's father's day card, she got so excited that she wanted to take it to him immediately. It's so fun watching kids "get it" for the first time and understand that giving Daddy a card is something special. She "signed" her name and handed it to him so proud. Then carefully took him the memory box we'd gotten him with her picture on the top. She was so sweet!!


Here's a pic of me and my dad from Easter....




And a pic of my hubby and Little Miss from yesterday.


How did you celebrate?


Don't forget - Father's Day can also serve as a reminder that we have a heavenly Father who loves us, provides for us, cares for us, and created a home in Eternity for us. Do you know that Father?? :)

No comments: