Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm an aunt!

I'm an aunt!

My sister had her first baby around 7:00 p.m. yesterday evening. Fallyn Macie arrived 4 weeks early but a healthy, solid 7.5 lbs and 19 1/2 inches. Mama and baby are doing great despite a complicated last couple of weeks. (Fallyn was determined to come early and my sister was in the hospital for a solid week because they had to try to stop contractions.)

It's all over now and all worth it! I'll be sure to get pics up next week but things are a little hectic right now as you can imagine.

Congrats to Jenny, Fallyn, and Daddy-Adam, who is currently deployed in the Army. I know he'll be ready to meet his baby girl soon.

Prayers appreciated for the new family! Have a great weekend to all.

3 comments:

Train Up a Child -- Encouragement for Moms said...

Hi, Betsy,

I read your article in Money Saver. I've been keeping up with you through my mom, Sandra Timmons. She talks to your mom, and your mom was one of my daughter's "Praying 7." Congratulations on your success as an author. What an awesome accomplishment.

Kristy (Timmons) Mullins

Julia M. Reffner said...

Congratulations on becoming an aunt!

Georgiana Daniels said...

Woohoo! Exciting times. You are going to be the world's best aunt!