Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday reading!

Wow, it's Monday again! Time flies by faster and faster it seems - especially now that I'm not working a job outside the home. =)

Between my being home daily and my husband's crazy schedule of 12 hour shifts at the hospital or 24 hour shifts at the fire station or being on call sporadically, sometimes we literally have to stop and think hard about what day of the week it is. Weekends no longer really exist for us, except of course there is church on Sundays. Saturdays, Fridays, Tuesdays - all the same in regards to routine or work.

But it's working for us! What about you? What is your daily/weekly routine like? Is there a particular day of the week you like the best/least?

Here's a new interview for today on RETURN TO LOVE by Tracy Ruckman on the Christian Writing Examiner!

Also check out this interview HERE on Net's Book Notes, by Annette Irby.

Happy reading!

1 comment:

Georgiana Daniels said...

I know it sounds strange, but I LOVE Mondays because I thrive on routine. Weekends are OK, but Monday is a great chance to pull everything together again and get stuff done!