Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm back!

Yay! I'm back in business. Our internet was down because of the card in the computer. My handy dandy tech father was able to discover this and replace the card for free from spare parts last night. Whew. We have a new modem now too, as we thought that was the original problem, but that was needed, anyway, so we won't worry about taking it back. Now we have a back up that still works as well.

I am so not a techie.

I feel like I've been incommunicado for weeks! Not just since Tuesday. At least with my Blackberry I've kept email access. I can technically get online through my BB too, but...its just so difficult. Slow to load pages, and the format is funky on blogs or other sites so its hard to see what you're doing and most of the time, the entire page doesn't load - like banners, headers, etc. Confusing for a non techie like myself.

But I'm back!!

So, today... new updates! Check out Lisa Jordan's post for RETURN TO LOVE and my guest blog HERE. Also, Jennifer's review HERE and Roseanna's Review HERE!

3 comments:

Georgiana Daniels said...

Glad you're back!!

Erica Vetsch said...

Yay, welcome back!

Eileen Astels Watson said...

Welcome back!