Thursday, July 02, 2009

Happy birthday!


I'd like to take today's blog post to honor my sweet hubby! Today is his birthday! He'll always be younger than me, which is already never letting me forget - haha, if I hear one more time "you'll be 30 before me!" - but man, is he a keeper! =)
This has been a rough couple of months for us with my MIL and especially rough for him, but he's stayed strong, stayed level headed, and continued to make wise decisions for our family and his family.
And thanks to his generousity, I am offically a SAHM today! He gave me the best gift of all - on HIS birthday. As a fireman, he might be a local hero, but he is without a doubt my hero, and my daughter's.

So happy birthday Brandon! Little Miss and I love you! Can't wait for our date tonight!

3 comments:

Georgiana Daniels said...

Aww, that's totally sweet. Hope you guys have a fun date night :)

Eileen Astels Watson said...

A big Canadian Happy Birthday sent your hubbies way, too. May you guys have an awesome date tonight!

Katie Ganshert said...

Happy birthday to your hubby! And YAY for getting to be a SAHM. That is a huge prayer of my own. Hopefully someday. Great blog and great website. I look forward to reading your books and hearing more about you!