Monday, November 19, 2012

Sophia the first

This week is Thanksgiving and I'm starting the week with an attitude of gratitude. :)

Many on Facebook are doing a countdown every day of November until Thanksgiving with things they are thankful for. I haven't done that to date but it has made me pause and think of my blessings more than usual.

Today, one of the many things I'm thankful for is Sophia the first - the adorable Disney movie that premiered last night that my daughter had been eagerly awaiting for a month! We got to snuggle in the chair in PJ's and watch it together, and I didn't take a single second of it for granted. She was enthralled and I was content and it was a great night. The kind of moments that slip past if we don't stop to take them in, especially with our kids....wow.

What are you thankful for?

Catch more lessons in gratitude over at http://www.writergetsreal.blogspot.com today :)

No comments: