Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wahhh wahhhh, wahhh waahhh WAAHHHH wahhh

So my title line is supposed to be the voice of Charlie Brown's teacher. Hear it now? That's how I feel today, that whatever I have to say would just be "wahhh WAHHHHHH". :)

Instead of lingering over this post trying to be genius, I'm going to accept the fact that I have nothing creative to say today, and go back to working on the Forum article due tomorrow and my novel, due July 18th, of which I am not as far along as I need to be!

On a good note - my jeans literally fell off yesterday which is happy news, as the scale also says I'm down to 2 lbs away from my goal! Woohoo! I had a donut yesterday to celebrate the loose jeans ;) But now I'm sort of sad, because they were my favorite, and now I need another pair. Hmmm.

Anything to share? Need to "waahhh WAHHHH" in the comments, feel free!!! :)

1 comment:

Anne said...

I have to share that the Skinny Cow Milk Chocolate Crisps are delicious. Though they probably didn't mean for us to eat 2 or 3 of them at a time :).