Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A new year....

I can't believe 2011 is almost here! Where did 2010 go?

I have to admit, while 2010 had some really great times, it also had some incredibly stressful times and I'm not alllllll that sad to see it go ;)

Still, I learned many lessons in 2010 about trust, faith, and God's perfect timing and provision. I have the feeling the further I get away from 2010, the more I will see what it reaped. Right now I'm still just recovering from the training bruises!

How about you? What will you be happy to see about 2011, and what will you be sad to give up from 2010? Any regrets or wishes for do overs? Any lessons learned you'd like to share? Advice for the future?

May 2011 be a year of more learning (maybe with feathers instead of 2 x 4's), love, family, faith, and blessings - both received AND given!

1 comment:

Georgiana Daniels said...

I'm not a bit sad to see 2010 go. Big thing learned--there is SO much I'm not in control of whatsoever. Of course that doesn't sit well with me, but truth isn't always going to. Looking forward to a better, brighter 2011!