Friday, December 03, 2010

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas...

eeeeeeeverywheeeere you looook....

Ahem. Sorry, I have Christmas carols in my head! And a room full of surprises in store bags just begging to be wrapped and stashed under the tree. I'm excited, this year I've spread out my shopping (and the costs!) so I only have a few things left to find, and they're all pretty much little items. Yay!



This year shopping was harder technically since Little Miss is now old enough to see toys and want them now instead of later. It was funny though, the other day I asked if she'd share her cookie with me and of course in true toddler method she said no. I pretended to pout and she immediately sobered and patted my arm and said "Don't worry Mama. You'll get one for Christmas."

Guess she's heard that before? lol

What about you? Are you ready for Christmas? Just getting started on your shopping? Do you enjoy spreading it out like I do or would you rather grit your teeth and get 'er done all in one day? =)

Jingle bells, jingle bells....

2 comments:

Anne said...

Haha can't wait till my daughter says cute things like that - so far, she only makes cute noises :). And my Christmas frenzy officialy starts today!! We'll see how much I can get done with a CLINGY 1 year old...

Georgiana Daniels said...

So far we have two presents purchased. Yikes! But it seems that it's never really Christmas until after my mom's b-day, so this weekend will probably be the start of true shopping. Nothing like waiting and jamming it in at the end =P