Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm dreaming of a green Christmas...

So just for kicks, what would you do if you were suddenly given a substantial amount of money?

Not millions of dollars or anything lottery-super-huge, but just a big amount of cash that you could use at will. (I know, I wish, right???)

I think I'd pay off every monthly bill I have so only my house note is left, and utilities of course. The basics. Then I'd love to take a European vacation and plot more books. =) And go somewhere and leave a $300 tip just to bless the waitress. And do Christmas up REALLY big that next year for my family.

What would you do?

Let's dream of a green Christmas today! Why not? :)

1 comment:

Trudi Rose said...

Since we're dreaming... :) I would pay off all my school loans. Even if that took all the money I had won, I would feel so free if those were paid off! Any extra money I would use for travel to Europe and maybe even around the U.S.