Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Quiz



Here's a fun Christmas quiz to get us in the holiday spirit :)
This was a timely one as I've spent the last several days wrapping my head off.


(haha, if that was "rapping" instead you'd all be laughing! =P )


I'm so ridiculous about my wrapping paper, I like it to be fun and shiny and whimsical and complementary, but not matching. I like stripes and birds and snowmen and a mixture of prints that aren't all necessarily Christmas - just pretty and colorful and cheerful. How about you?
TAKE THE QUIZ HERE!
Here's my results: Pretty much on the spot!! They nailed me!

You Are Stylish

You are a sneaky gift giver. You're good at throwing people off the trail of what you're really giving them.You are well reasoned and deliberate. You plan out almost everything that you do.You are very organized and together. No one would ever accuse you of being a slob.You love to dress up and take care of yourself. You get a lot of confidence from looking sharp.


What's your results? :)

3 comments:

Anne said...

Mine:
----
You Are Confident
You are a sentimental gift giver. You prefer to give gifts that have meaning, even if they aren't particularly useful.

You are spontaneous and impulsive. You tend to do things quickly, and you're quite impatient.

You are somewhat organized, but you always feel like you could be doing a bit better! You have high standards for yourself.

Your style of dress is classic and chic. The clothes you wear will never go out of style.
---

Wow they nailed most of it! I just wouldn't consider myself confident all of the time, and definitely not too organized (especially on things I don't care to be organized - for those I can very easily become a slob :).

Rebecca Yauger said...

Anne and I are the same - You Are Confident. Hmmm.... close enough I guess, but I'm a lazy gift wrapper and tend to just put everything in pretty gift bags. :) Happy Christmas!!

Georgiana Daniels said...

I'd very much like to believe this is me:

You Are Sophisticated
You go all out when you give gifts. You want to give a present that will wow, even if it's a little over the top.

You are well reasoned and deliberate. You plan out almost everything that you do.

You are very organized and together. No one would ever accuse you of being a slob.

You love to dress up and take care of yourself. You get a lot of confidence from looking sharp.