Friday, February 19, 2010

Heart contest

I thought today we could all use a fun quiz, and in honor of the month of February and Valentine's Day, this one seemed like a winner.


THE HAND DRAWN HEART CONTEST

CLICK HERE TO PLAY! Be sure to post your results in the comment section.


Here's my results!


You Have a Content Heart

Your heart doesn't crave much. It doesn't take much to make your heart happy. You may or may not have found love, but either way, your heart is at peace. If your heart has been broken, you are over it. Your heart has no scars. Your heart is open to anything. You have a lot of love to give to the world.


I think the above is pretty accurate most of the time! I am usually content, and it doesn't take much to make me happy at all. My husband even teases me about how "wow, babe, it just doesn't take much at all does it?" over something silly that made me laugh or cry with appreciation.

I joke about being high maintenance because of my taste in expensive shoes and purses, etc. but truly, I'm pretty low maintenance. =)

What was your score??

6 comments:

Linda said...

I have the same one as you, Betsy. I always tell my guys, hubby and sons, how good they have it. It is really quite easy to make me happy, I really do appreciate the little things in life.

Erica Vetsch said...

Here's mine:

Your heart craves true love. You may wait a long time for it, but you're willing to wait.
You have an idea of what love should be like, and you're not about to settle. You want your heart to be genuinely happy.

It's likely that your heart has been broken quite a bit. Your heart is easily disappointed.
It takes a long time for your heart to heal. You never forget the wounds that have been inflicted on it.

:)

Becky said...

Mine is the same as Erica's. The first half of it is spot on. =)

Unknown said...

um, it said i have an Intense Heart

Abigail Rogers said...

Thank you so much for following my blog! I hope for many comments from you in the future!

Georgiana Daniels said...

Fun one! It's almost accurate, but I'm really not a risk taker anymore:

Your heart craves passion. You feel deeply and love an emotional rush.
You let your heart guide you. You never regret leaping before look. If you fall, you just leap again.

Your heart has been hurt more times than you can count, and you've broken many hearts in return.
You understand that loss is a big part of love, and you think it's worth the risk. Nothing ventured, nothing gained!