Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Book Signing Success


Here are some pics of last night's fun book signing - which was a big hit!



A few of my favorite moments...
1. My good friend Marissa presenting me with a box of chocolate - in the shape of high heels!!



2. A sweet, four year old boy whose mom, after she purchased my novels, allowed him to buy two children's books from the back of the store...which he promptly took to me to sign as well. I can now say I've autographed an ABC book and a book on StarWars. Who'd have thought? ;)


3. Getting to see old friends from grade school and beyond that I hadn't seen in years.




4. Selling more books than expected - woohoo!

5. Meeting new people and making sales to strangers who happened by the table. Potential new fans! And sisters in Christ.
6. The free white chocolate mocha from Elizabeth, who rocks and always sets me up like a queen.
7. Hubby actually getting to attend this book signing, as before he was always either babysitting or working.


8. Wearing my new shoes. Sigh. Swoon.



9. Hosting the drawing for the giveaway basket - yay Britny! She loved the cookies and the candle especially...



Thanks to all who were there, either physically or in spirit, and who prayed for its success! =)

5 comments:

Haelie said...

Love the shoes!!! ;)

Lori said...

YAY for happy book signings!!! And SIGH-SWOON is right-your new shoes are gorgeous! They are art! They need a frame and up-lighting.

Brittanie said...

Betsy
I finished your latest book at the lunch table this afternoon. My coworkers think I am crazy for reading so much. Anyway I wanted to let you know I loved it. I look forward to reading your next book. :)

Betsy St. Amant said...

Thanks so much Brittanie!

Georgiana Daniels said...

Yay for a great signing! Looks like a huge success. Love the shoes too :D