Friday, October 24, 2008

Who will eat cake???

Haha, I crack myself up. This blog title is a nod to the first book in the French Twist series, entitled LET THEM EAT CAKE. So, as I prepared to do the drawing, I thought...well, yeah. You get it. Okay, fine, maybe I need more caffeine before I make a joke. =)



Drumroll, please.....



dadadadadadadadadaa



dumdumdumdumdumdum



(do drums really sound like that? I might be doing this wrong)



.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

AND THE WINNER IS

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CLEDA!!

Congratulations!

Please email me your mailing address at betsystamant@yahoo.com so I can ship your book to you ASAP. I'm sure you're going to love it!
If you signed up at Georgiana's blog for the same book, don't forget to check today and see if you won there!

Thanks to all who participated, and please check back soon for more book giveaways. =)

No comments: