Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Weekend Memories

How was your long weekend?

We spent ours in The Woodlands near Houston, Texas, visiting good friends who moved there several years ago. We had a great time! Little Miss had a blast at the aquarium in downtown Houston - rode the Ferris Wheel twice, the merry go round 4 times, and we all rode a train through a shark tunnel.

I petted a sting ray and pretty much shrieked the entire time. ha

We also went to their church, which had a fabulous service, and then to a sunday school fellowship at a cabin in Huntsville that afternoon, where we played volleyball (okay, I watched other play volleyball!! lol) and Little Miss splashed around in a kidde pool with another little boy. We ate at BJ's restaurant and had the best pizza, got Orange Leaf and grilled out one night, I tried a Zumba video for the first time (so fun!) and played Mad Gab. Then we hit up the outlet mall and Chocolate Crocodile (best chocolate dipped apples in the US!) in Cypress on Monday, then played mini golf before heading home last night. Great weekend!!

The gym welcomed me with open arms and a hard glare today. I felt about the same. Back on the diet! No more cheating here. Sigh.

Good times! What'd you do? :)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Sounds like a good time. I've never been to Texas.We traveled to Kentucky for a family reunion. I learned a lot of history about our family. Of course I had to blog about the trip.