Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Like a Princess

Couldn't resist. My Little Miss is on a Disney Princess kick like crazy, and her July birthday party is already themed to be such. So when I saw this...hehehe.

http://www.blogthings.com/whatdisneyprincessareyouquiz/
Here's my results! Not totally accurate but hey, she's a cutie and I do love shoes ;)

Saying that your family doesn't appreciate you would be an understatement. You quietly get your way with them.You may not be treated kindly, but you treat everyone with kindness anyway. Your love your true friends dearly.You are optimistic and sure that you'll be happy some day. You are patient. Good things happen to good people, and good things will happen to you. They probably already have.


Which Princess Are YOU??? :)

1 comment:

Carissa said...

I ended up with Belle, which actually does fit me.