Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Just for kicks...


What Crafty Hobby Should You Pick Up?

I saw this quiz and couldn't resist because I posted on Scribble Chicks last week (http://www.scribblechicks.blogspot.com/) about what we would do if writing didn't exist. What hobby would we pursue? Scrapbooking, cooking, dancing, etc.


Take the quiz HERE!

My results: (sort of funny!!)

You are very private, but you aren't aloof. You just have a well developed inner world.You spend a lot of time thinking by yourself. It helps to get your thoughts down on paper.You are an idealistic soul. You have noble ideas about the world. You are a natural writer of all sorts. You are equally suited writing essays, journals, and fiction.

Haha! Without being conceited at all, the above is very accurate for me! Pretty cool. What'd you get? :)

2 comments:

Trudi Rose said...

I should take up knitting!

"You are patient and focused. You are good at sticking with projects and following instructions.
You follow and play by the rules. It's important to you to do things by the book.

You are highly observant. No detail slips past you.
You are generous with your time. You believe that the best things in life don't come quickly."

Since I actually do crochet all the time, this isn't far off. I do know how to knit, I just don't like it :)

RealMe - Emily said...

I should take up scrapbooking?!? Funny, that is anothe rone of my hobbies... I knit too...

"You are a very down to earth person. You are much more concerned with what is actual than what is possible.
You are a total homebody. For you, there is nothing like the comfort of home.

You are family oriented. Some of your best memories revolve around the family dinner table.
You love to create and preserve sacred memories. You are a very nostalgic person."