Friday, June 03, 2011

I could SO use a purple room right now...


I saw this quiz and thought it sounded fun, as the wiry little hands of Spring Cleaning have officially wrapped a tight grasp around my throat. I actually just cleaned out and reorganized the linen closet before writing this blog...


Painting would be fun. Right now, sounds like a lot of fun! Which room would you redo, and what color?


Take the quiz to get started ;)


(and husbands, I apologize in advantage if this quiz makes wives nationwide come to you and demand a roller and high gloss)


TAKE THE QUIZ HERE


My results:


You Should Paint Your Room Purple


Sophisticated and exotic, purple can also be a deeply comforting color.Your purple room will inspire you to trust yourself more and go with your intuition. Purple has also been known to facilitate healing and a feeling of protection.

1 comment:

Becky said...

My room is painted in drowsy lavender. =) I love it! Not sure if I'll get to keep the color once I'm married though. ;)