Monday, March 07, 2011

Woes of technology

Anyone ever seen the movie "Office Space" from 1999? (I'm not recommending it, it's pretty hilarious but definitely has some bad moments.)

I'm just personally relating today to when they were all fired and they went outside with a baseball bat to beat the copy machine that had tormented them for years.


Cue music. Cue lights. Enter my printer, stage left. Enter Betsy with a Louisville Slugger, stage right.

It's a long story, and I don't even know if I want to go into it, but the bottom line is, I spent $57 on black and color ink cartridges, my conference information is yet to be printed that I need for this weekend, and there is about to be a printer-sized hole in my wall. (won't that be a surprise when Hubby gets home?)

The good news is, I'm so frustrated and in need of control so... I just cleaned my house.



1 comment:

Georgiana Daniels said...

Tech problems are no fun! But I'd have a better chance fighting those than plumbing probs.