Monday, May 04, 2009

Sandy Greetings

Greetings from the beach!

As I type this, Little Miss is sound asleep for her morning nap (those late morning walks wear her out, and she's not even the one doing the walking!) and if I turn my head a few inches, I have a gorgeous view off the balcony at the roaring ocean. The waves are high today, and Hubby is down there now with a netted scooper, scavaging for unique shells. =)

We're having a great time. I hated to leave my blog unattended while we're gone, so I'll be doing short posts.

Thanks for the prayers for my father - he's feeling great and we're all having a lovely time together. Going to hit the stores today since the weather is overcast. Yesterday was definitely a sunny, windy beach day, though, and Little Miss had a blast in the pool and in her new floatie raft. I'll be posting pics later, of course =P Was there any doubt????

Here's some excess sand (its everywhere!!) to sprinkle between your toes so you can pretend you are on the beach too. I highly recommend it! ;)

::: TOSS::::

..............................................................................................

4 comments:

Erica Vetsch said...

Glad to hear your dad is feeling better and that you're having a great time at the beach.

Eileen Astels Watson said...

Glad all is going well, and thanks for the sand! It feels very exfoliating (sp?) :)

Georgiana Daniels said...

Can't wait to see the pictures!

Linda said...

I'm so glad your dad was able to make it to the beach. Never been there myself, so am enjoying it through you and your family. Having three friends who go to FL, two on the beach, I long to go. One let me hear the ocean waves--so cool. Enjoy your time together!