Friday, March 09, 2007

Book Signing Party!!





Tomorrow is my first book-signing party!



My sweet church, Rose Park Baptist, offered to hold the event in their fellowship hall. I'm just a LITTLE excited. It's going to be so much fun! My aunt, who owns a catering business, is making one of her delicious cakes - with purple polka dots! And my mom is baking her fantastic tea cake cookies - in angel shapes! Friends from the church are pitching in to contribute chips, dip, and a fruit tray. I am so blessed - everyone has been so encouraging and supportive of this journey of mine to publication.







If you're in the Shreveport area tomorrow, stop on by! It's from 10-1 p.m. Saturday morning, come & go. Obviously, we'll have great food, but we'll also have a blast fellowshipping together. I'll be signing books, and if you haven't picked up a copy yet, I'll have some copies there for you to buy.

Hope to see you there! =)

1 comment:

AngBreidenbach said...

Betsy, congratulations! I have to tell you I absolutely love your book cover! It's gorgeous, makes me curious, and catches my eye mighty quick. Major good wishes coming your way.
Angie B