Monday, December 05, 2011

Yay for home!



Whew! I'm wiped out! Home from Disney as of last night, and wow, what a trip! I'm so glad to not be walking around a park right now or sitting in a car! :)


But we had a GREAT time and Little Miss was seriously amazing. SO patient in lines, very few mood swings. Her only "issue" during the week was wanting more and more toys from all the gift shops, which is understandable! I did too! lol Of course she made it out with several. My girl is not deprived!! ::eye roll:: But seriously, I was so proud of her and impressed with her sweet nature. She took naps in the stroller in the late afternoon as we strolled around, slept in her own room at the condo with no problem, never minded walking so much or waiting in lines for rides. And she was soooo brave with all the characters. She got to meet and get autographs/pictures with 13 or 14 characters throughout the week. I think we rode everything in Magic Kindom 4 times each. One of her favorites was the big Earth ball in Epcot! She also really enjoyed meeting Little Mermaid and Rapunzel from Tangled. She was in awe :)

Hubby and I had a little bit of a date one night in the countries at Epcot. We ate Moroccan food in Morroco (I had couscous!) and watched a belly dancer (not a good idea while stuffing your face with carbs FYI! ha!) and strolled through Germany and Italy and Norway and got chocolate apples and Hubby tried a German beer. It was a great evening while Little Miss hung out with my parents in "America". Hopefully one day me and him will get to the real Europe together ;)

We had a great time but it is GOOD to be home! I missed my bed! And my high heels! :)

I'm catching up now on work and emails and blog posts and interviews for my upcoming novel release. Get ready world, Addison is coming January 1st! Eeek!!

Pictures of the trip to come....

1 comment:

Christy LaShea said...

Ah, Disney!! My husband and I visited Disney World for the first time this summer! We were so ready to return. Our daughter is 6 and had a great time. We have a son who will be 2 in January. We're trying to figure out the best time to go back - when he is age appropriate - when we can ALL enjoy it!

Will look forward to pictures!