Thursday, December 01, 2011

Wrapping paper or bags?

This quiz was super fun because I LOVE wrapping presents. Its the best! Especially now that I know how, and can do a good job. Trust me, I didn't know how to wrap corners daintily or even decently until about 5 years ago.


Blush.


Okay, enough embarassing moments from the past. Take the quiz HERE!


Here are my results.... pretty accurate except for the end. I LOVE wrapping!!!!! :)


You approach the holidays with joy and playfulness.You refuse to let the holidays be stressful. They should only be about fun.The holidays truly make you feel like a kid again.And you believe it's your job to make everyone else feel like a kid too!Of all the types, you're the most likely to give someone a gift early... because you can't wait.You're also the most likely to wrap your presents quickly - or not at all.


What'd you get? :)

1 comment:

Anne said...

Interesting that it says for me: "Of all the types, you are the most likely to give a gift that's meaningful for you and the recipient." - when what I tell hubby the most is that it doesn't have to be expensive, just meaningful! lol (like, no engineer-minded necessities that are neither cute or special :)