Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year's quiz!

I can't believe Christmas is over and pretty soon, 2011 will be too. I'm ready for 2012, how about you? Here's a fun quiz about the New Year...


WHAT SHOULD YOU CELEBRATE?

I think as children of the King we have a lot to be thankful for and for to celebrate but just for kicks, let's see what the quiz suggests ;)


Take the quiz HERE


My results:


It may have been a good year or a bad year, but no matter what, your friends helped get you through it. And you can't imagine celebrating New Year's Eve without your closest friends around.You are always happy to catch up with old friends on this night, and you're hoping to make some new ones too. So this year, raise a toast to old and new friends. They make every day of the year a little brighter.


I do love my friends! Seems fitting!
What'd you get? :)

No comments: