Thursday, October 06, 2011

MIA...

Sorry I was MIA yesterday on Scribble Chicks! I never wrote my post because I spent the entire day literally sick in bed, I woke up long enough to watch Price is Right and make soup then crashed for another 3 hours. There's apparently a virus going around, I thought it was Fall allergies but not sure.

I'm finally on the mend, I think - but now in the coughing stage, which is just painful. Hope you all are surviving the changing of Seasons a little easier than us around here! Now Little Miss is coughing and I'm waiting for the clock to hit 8:31 to call her pediatrician and get them to give us a cough syrup.

Sigh.

I think we need more candy corn.

3 comments:

Lacie Nezbeth said...

Sorry you're all not feeling well. I'm crossing my fingers around here, hoping we can hold off on the fall bugs for a little longer. Although sometimes there's nothing better than veggin' on the couch with old reruns of Saved by the Bell and Fresh Prince. LOL!

Feel better! :)

Sierra said...

Dear God, please help Betsy and her family to get better and over this sickness. Being sick is just terrible! Amen.

You can never have to much candy corn :P Sierra
Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Cause You Are!)

Pattie said...

I hope you start to feel better very soon! (And Fresh Prince will always hold a soft place in my heart--it's where my actor cousin made his debut!)