Monday, October 17, 2011

Just seemed fitting...

WHAT HALLOWEEN TREAT ARE YOU? Click HERE to find out!

What'd you get?

My results: (shocking, I know. HAHA)

YOU ARE CANDY CORN:

Your Halloween personality is whimsical, colorful, and creative.You see Halloween as a time to get your creative juices flowing.Each year, Halloween can't start soon enough for you.You tend to go all out for Halloween. You decorate like crazy and always dress up.

The above results aren't totally true, I do eat my weight in candy corn each Autumn but I don't look forward to Halloween that much or even dress up every year. Mostly I just look forward to the candy and taking my little miss to the carnival at church for fun and games and attempting to witness to neighborhood kids who might not step inside a church otherwise. But I do like the whimsy and creative accusations in the results ;)

1 comment:

Sarah Varland said...

Hahaha! I love that you got candy corn. =)