Friday, January 21, 2011

Sunshine Days




The sun is out! The sun is out! If my leg wasn't still stitched and sore, I'd jump up and down. It's been cloudy and cold and rainy and drizzly for well over a week non stop. When I woke up and saw the sun, I immediately wrapped Little Miss up and we went outside to blow bubbles and throw rocks in puddles and ride in her wagon. It's still plenty cold, but we were able to enjoy the sun. It's done wonders for my mood. Sometimes, we just need some rays to thaw our problems and give us a fresh mindset.

I hope the sun, literal or figurative, is out in your part of the world today. And always remember even if the sun isn't out, the Son is always with us :)

1 comment:

Becky S. said...

I had wondered if I was the only one who noticed and highly appreciated the break in the clouds. =) Even though it's still freeeeezing here in Houston, it's nice to at least have some sunshine with it. Praying for you to heal quickly! Sorry to hear you had to go through that, but also glad you caught it early. Isaiah 53...by His wounds we are healed.