Let's shake up January a little with some honest confessions, shall we? Should be fun. Let's liven up the bleak winter months with some scandal!!!!!
Don't worry, I'll start.
I confess that:
1. I'm secretly ecstatic when a child (regardless of age, but especially in the 18 month - 4 year old range) acts up in public, because the whole time I'm listening to their tantrum, I'm deliriously grateful it's not my child doing it at that moment. (you know you feel this way too, Moms!) ;)
2. I'm a diet coke junkie. (used to have two vices, diet coke and tanning beds, but now we're down to one. I refuse to give it up for awhile. A girl's gotta have something...)
3. I can eat a box of Nerds (not the mini boxes, but a real full size "movie theater" box) in about 2 days without really even trying.
4. If a book doesn't get my interest by the third or fourth chapter, I give up. I sadly just don't have the time anymore to read a book just for the sole reason of finishing it.
5. I miss kickboxing regularly!
6. I can't cook. Yep, even Little Miss tells me, and she's 2 1/2. I'm accepting my fate.
Okay, your turn... ;)