Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Whatcha reading?

Whatcha reading?

I just blogged about The Trouble With Cowboys, which was seriously a fantastic read. Before that I had finished Susie Warren's You Don't Know Me - also fabulous. And I have a huge, teetering stack ready of both books to review professionally AND books I picked up in the ACFW conference bookstore at great prices (and for a good cause, as the sales go toward conference scholarships).

I don't know what's next. Maybe Lynn Austin's ALL THINGS NEW or Olivia Newport's ACCIDENTALLY AMISH.

So many books so very little time...

2 comments:

Tonya said...

I'm reading "Graceful" by Emily Freeman and it is SO good. I can't think of a non-fiction book like it :)
After that I plan on re-reading some of my favorites that are in my room! Like the french twist series by Sandra Byrd and the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series by Anne Brashares. I want to study them more closely.

Betsy St. Amant said...

LOVE Sandra Byrd's series :)