In honor of the coming holiday (which, FYI, I won't be blogging Thursday as I'm sure most of you won't be reading!) I thought today I'd list ten things I'm thankful for, in no particular order. I challenge you to do the same on your blog or in the comments list here! Let's give praise to God this morning!
1. That I'm living my dream of being a stay-at-home mommy and writing "full time".
2. That my husband works his booty off to provide me the above opportunity, yet does so willingly and with a gracious heart, without a hint of bitterness or resentfulness as he could easily choose to slip into. He sees my writing and my time raising Little Miss as an investment, and that is priceless.
3. For polka dot shoes. Can anything bring a faster smile?
4. For white chocolate mochas, WITH whip.
5. For being multi-published/contracted with a top notch publisher and having an agent and editor who encourage me and push me to be better!
6. For my sweet Little Miss, who loves to snuggle with Mommy every morning and watch cartoons and eat cereal bars and enjoy time together.
7. For my family and the Christian heritage in which my parents raised me
8. For the invention of S'mores. Whoever first deducted that chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows would go well together is truly a genius.
9. For an endless "to be read" pile of mostly free books awaiting me!
10. For my friends, near and far. I have the best friends in the entire world, and even though we're literally spread across the entire world, I am blessed beyond blessed!