Wednesday, April 23, 2008

And the winner is..........

And the winner of Christa Ann Banister's novel

"Around the World in 80 Dates" goes to......




.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



(haha, I'm doing this just because I can!)



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.


(I'm pregnant and feisty, so what!?? Be patient. Keep scrolling...)


.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.


KEISHA MICHELLE!!!

Congrats Keisha, and thanks to everyone for playing! Contests aren't contests without your participation!

Here's Keisha's blog response:

My dream vacation includes two places. I want to go away for a month. During that month, I would spend one week in London, just seeing the sights, but then the other three weeks would definitely be spent in Italy. I want to see everything there. Tasting the food, seeing all the architecture, taking gondola rides. I am so in love with that city. If I win the drawing, I can take the book with me to my Italian paradise!


Keisha, please contact me at betsystamant@yahoo.com with your mailing address and I'll get this book to you ASAP! I know you'll love it. (even if you don't get to read it in Italy!)
Check back soon for more contests, drawings and giveaways! =)

No comments: