Monday, April 29, 2013

Official Announcement!

Hello friends!

I'm officially taking a hiatus from this blog for a while, to concentrate on my other blogs that right now, have my heart.

I'll be likely posting book reviews here from time to time still, though I hope to focus my book reviews eventually at www.writergetsreal.blogspot.com.

SO! That means...

You can find me 5 days a week at: www.writergetsreal.blogspot.com
You can find me every Wednesday at www.scribblechicks.blogspot.com
You can find me the 10th and the 24th at www.girlsgodgoodlife.blogspot.com

And you can find me the first Saturday of every month at Nicole O'Dell's CHOOSE NOW ministry, where I write a monthly column "On Good Girls". http://nicoleodell.com/2013/04/on-good-girls-get-out-of-way-already/  (most recent article)

Also, look for my frequent articles at www.ibelieve.com  (a division of Crosswalk)
I'm still on FB and Twitter as well.

Blessings! :)

No comments: